We are continuing to work at a 50% capacity restriction so each stylists schedule will be modified. If you need to make an appointment, please email email@example.com and we will get you in as soon as we can!
Below are a few guidelines that will be in place for guests of the salon.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask as well as staff members. We have implemented a sanitation process as it is in our power to keep everyone safe. All our team members have been certified in Barbicide sanitation.
- All stations, chairs, shampoo bowls and tools will be sanitized between each client along with door handles and bathrooms.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment. Health and safety are top priority for us, we appreciate your honesty during this time.
- We ask that you bring yourself and only yourself to your appointment. Due to our capacity restrictions, we will not be allowing extra people into the salon during appointments.
- Our coffee and tea bar will be temporarily removed. We will offer small bottles of water, but feel free to bring your own beverage!
- For sanitation reasons, our seating areas will be out of order. Upon arrival to your appointment, please call the salon to check in! Once your stylist is ready for you, we will come and get you! Please wash your hands before being seated in the stylist’s chair!
Thank you again for all of your patience and understanding as we navigate through our new schedules and guidelines. We will take care of everybody! Exhale…your hair is in good hands!